Friday, August 18, 2006

Fucking Gay Guys Shitting

Jack had roused from the animated call. "Was that dad?" he asked.

Helen pulled Charlie to his feet and they kissed passionately. His boxer shorts fell around his ankles, revealing a thick 6" penis with a wide mushroom head. His hairless cock and balls stood out from his thick pubic hair.

Everything was going great until Mom walked in, Saw Daisy and Davie wearing nothing, not even a grin. Caught in the act of making love, that was when Davie gave Daisy the push away shove.

Janice turned red and couldn't help but think she saw a glint of prurient interest in the clerk's eye as she started to pull the t shirt over her head. When the jeans slid down her legs she was burning with embarrassment, but there was no going back. She thought about protecting her family from the awful secret of her crime and slipped the bra and panties off. The first items in the box were a pile of the tiniest thongs she had ever seen. Standing there in the buff she noticed the clerk looking her over. A slight smile played across her lips as she stared at the patch of hair on her mons.

"Sweats," Randy replied. "Nothing else."

I woke up a short time later and found that I wasn’t in pain anymore. As a matter of fact, I was still lying on the soft bed, with Blondie’s asshole engulfing my cock. I was buried up to the hilt into her sphincter and she was grinding her hips down on me, moaning in both pain and pleasure.

That arrangement had its advantages, to be sure, and by the time Tori was done with her morning appointments, she was soaked. Although she hadn't intended it, having her tight thong crammed into her pussy, rubbing her every time she moved her legs was almost like getting finger fucked all day long. Thinking about seeing Hunter again, even in a business setting only made Tori's pussy even wetter, and she skipped lunch to drive over to a secluded park she knew. It was conveniently located near where she was supposed to pick Hunter up, then take him for a showing. Lots of the agents knew of this park. Some of them used it for quiet away from the office meetings with clients, and Tori knew one or two of them used it for other clandestine meetings as well. Tori smiled to herself at that thought, even though she wasn't one of them. A quick drive around the wooded park's meandering roadways revealed that aside from a few stay at home moms taking their kids out to play, there was no one else around. Because they were all clustered at a few select parking areas, Tori chose a quiet one with lots of trees and plenty of shade. Besides, it couldn't really be seen all that well from the road if she parked around a small bend, giving her a perfect spot.

Erica turned a deep red, and breathed deeply before she responded. "Do you promise you won't hate me for what I am going to say to you?" she said.

Blondie rose off my rock hard dick and turned her smooth frame around and positioned her ass over my dick. Before I could tell them that they needed to lubricate it first, she slammed down onto me.

"Oh no, don't stop," Susan screamed. I was confused she screamed that I was hurting her but she was begging for more.

Down girl. Down.

I gave Wanda the plastic plug. "Here." She put it on her index finger as a decoration. Wanda downed the bubbly liquid in one gulp.

Peter was standing at the edge of the bed, watching me. "Now, slut, let's see some action from you. . . take that cock all the way into your mouth. . . NOW! Quit bullshitting around. I want to see you take all of him in your mouth. Jam him down your throat"!! Tony's cock started to quiver as I did what Peter demanded.

"Nah, don't think so" I said "I'm kinda worn out after this week"

Glancing down, I saw that his interest was rising again. I reached out and grasped his dick and looked into his eyes. "You want to use that on me?"





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?